“New Equipment – New Technology Management and Safety“/
Geominetech Autumn Conference coinciding with OIL Conference
Health Safety & Environment/ Sustainability/Innovations
with special emphasis to New Equipment – New Technology Management and Safety
In Oil / Mining and Mineral based Industries
19th Geominetech Autumn Conference Guwahati Session 6-7-8 Nov 2018 &
Puri Concluding Session on 10-11 November 2018
( Guwahati Session 6-7-8 November 2018 with sight seeing the Natural Dark Beauty of Indian National Park, Kaziranga night stay with cultural programme with Rhino Elephant safari etc on 8th Nov subject to consent of Delegates
& 10-11November 2018 concluding session at Puri the World famous Holi Temple City of India with natural beauty of long Sea Beach and Golden Triangle sight seeing )
Sight Seeing at Guwahati Session :Kaziraranga, Indian National Park , notable wildlife sanctuary declared as aWorld Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1985.
Date & Venue
6-7 -8 Novemeber 2018
Puri Concluding Session on Sustainability 10-11 November 2018
A large number of seminars, symposiums and conferences are being organised every now and then across the country and world over. But this Conference Autumn Session is hopefully a unique one, designed to provide innovative ideas updating knowledge through deep sense of responsibility drawing expert opinions keeping in view the future vision for the benefit of the industry. Conventional methods with conventional thinking & management pattern at this time of sky rocketing high cost of mineral production today has become totally unviable which is in real need of the genius R&D work of the experts who can only help from sinking boat in this present context. At this backdrop this New Equipment New Technology Sustainable Conference HSE OIL
Geominetech Conference / 19th Geominetech Autumn Conference Guwahati SHE Session with specific reference to “New Equipment – New Technology and Management and Safety ”is designed to provide common and true platform drawing experts from far and near to exchange their views for achieving best results scientifically evolving innovative & true ideas through new technology.
With a few of the largest reserve of OIL,Coal, Lignite, Iron Ore, Bauxite, Mica, Chromite, India boasts of tremendous potential in the Mining Sector. Liberalized Industrial and Economic Policy coupled with New Mineral policy of the country allowing more than 50% foreign equity in joint ventures, technology transfer from foreign countries, allowing investment in Private Sector has opened up new opportunities and vistas for businessmen. Mineral production contributes only less % of our GDP, thus indicating a huge untapped potentials.This Conference on HSE plans to address the issues of Mineral Industries in following theme & sub themes in two days deliberations.
SAFETY Health and Environment COAL NON COAL OIL in the following areas
with specific reference to The “New Equipment – New Technology , Innovative Management’
Sub Theme/ COAL / NONCOAL /OIL
Reconnaisance Survey, Exploration & Deposit Evaluation
Planning & Equipment Selection
Method of Working
Equipment / Machinery
Drilling, Blasting, Rock Fragmentation
Oil/ Material Handling, Hauling, Crushing & Conveying
Oil Refinery/Mineral Processing, Beneficiation
Special Session on CBM/OIL/Energy Audit.
Computer Application / Information Technology.
Total Quality Management.
Investment Opportunities in Indian Mining /oil Industry.
Right Technology suited for growth and development in vital sectors.
Under sea activity /Mining, progress and future prospects
Policies, procedures, Efficacy of Regulatory Measures, Forest Conservation Acts and Rules
Formulation of Strategies to meet the future challenges
Constraints in availability of Infrastructure facilities and fund for Railways, Ports, Roads, Power, Telecommunication etc.
Objective (Total practical oriented)
Providing true forum to develop concrete scenario –Past Review & Present Scenario
Evolving New thoughts & innovative ideas supporting the industry.
Recommendation committee’s report shall be widely circulated amongst Govt. officials, decision makers, policy planners and technocrats for achieving the best result.
Participants must feel that they have updated their mind and attitude and should be impressed through deep sense of knowledge in the respective subjects.
It is against the above background and objective that it is considered necessary to organise this Autumn HSE Conference , that the representatives of related Industries, could interact with planning authorities and equipment manufacturers in various sectors, Statutory authorities looking after Regulatory Measures, Govt., Planning and Research Organizations, with the objective to identify priority areas for Niti Ayog , identify possible source of Finances, chalk out a strategy for execution in EXPANSION OF Oil / MINING INDUSTRY & INFRASTURCTURE PROJECTS WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY. Expert from foreign countries will also be invited to deliver lecturers, present technical papers in respect of achievement in above sub-themes in their countries exchanging their views. Eminent personalities in Oil/ Mining, Regulatory bodies, govt. planning bodies will be requested to deliver special lectures to improvise whole HSE scenario in our country.
Last date of receiving Abstract(500 words) 10.09.2018
Intimation of Acceptance 19.09.2018
Last Date of receiving Paper 29.10.2018
All papers typed (double spaced) in English having both hard copy and email or CD in MS word.Figures and diagrams as small as possible and neatly drawn in deep ink.
Delegate Registration Fee
Before 11th October 2018.
- INR 19,600/- Corporate delegate per participant.Awardee corporate sector. ( Others : Either or Both the Sessions INR 11,000/-Only one i.e.either Guwahati or Puri Session. 19,600/- Bothe session )
- INR 14,600/- Corporate Delegate Fee per participant.(If more than 7 delegates )
- INR 6,400.00 –Participant in personal capacity. (Extra 1900/- for spouse)
- INR.4,700.00- Participant special /academicians/Research Scholar. (Extra 1900/- for spouse).
(Foreign participants : 400 us dollar for one session / 500 us dollar for both the session and sight seeing 500 us dollar extra per delegates/ spouse extra 200 us dollar )
After 11th October 2018
INR. 800/- Extra (for all categories of participants except for participants in personal capacity ).Foreign 100 us dollar extra.
Souvenir Volume A4 Size/ Web site / App /Ad
- Special Covering Ad / with web/ App / INR 1.8 lakhs / Us Dollar 4000 /-
1.50 lakhs / Us Dollar 2800 /-
1.00 lakh / Us Dollar 2000/-
- Cover page Back Rs.80,000/ US dollar 1800/Foreign
- Front &Back Inside Rs.75,000/ US dollar 1400/Foreign
- Full Page (Colour)B/W Rs.60,000/ US dollar 500/foreign
- Full Page Rs.50,000/ US dollar 500/foreign
- Half Page (Inner)B/W Rs.25,000/ US dollar 280/Foreign
- Quarter Page (Inner)B/W Rs 20,000/- US Dollar200/Foreign
- Quarter Page in column (Inner)B/W Rs 15,000/- US Dollar200/Foreign
Patron Principal Sponsorship INR 20-25 lakhs. ( Foreign us dollar 50,000/-)
Principal Sponsorship INR 20 lakhs ( Foreign us dollar 40,000/- )
Patron DONOR INR 10 lakhs/ 20,000 us dollar foreign special mention in Symposium/& Library.
Donor 8 lakhs /16000 us dollar Special mention in symposium/featuring in all items of symposium
Platinum Zoom Sponsorship : (us dollar 15000 ) delegates team maxm 15 free with name display. INR.6 lakhs Indian / (us dollar 15000 or INR.6.0 lakhs Indian with cover page ad free)/ special mention with all facilities below
Super Platinum Sponsorship : (us dollar 10000 ) / delegates team maxm 15 free with name display. INR.5 lakhs Indian / (us dollar 10000 or INR.5.0 lakhs Indian with cover page inside ad free)/ special mention all facilities below
Platinum Plus Sponsorship : (us dollar 8000 )/ delegates team maxm 15 free with name display. INR.4.0 lakhs Indian / (us dollar 8000 or INR.4.0 lakhs Indian with cover inside page ad free)+ Dinner sponsor display
- Platinum Sponsorship : (us dollar 7000 )/ delegates team maxm 15 free with name display. INR.3.5 lakhs Indian / (us dollar 7000 or INR.3.5 lakhs Indian with cover inside page ad free)+ Dinner /Banner display
- Gold Sponsorship :- (4500 dollar) / delegates team maxm 10 free with name display. INR.2.5 lakhs Indian / Exhibiting facility starts + Video presentations + lunch sponsor display
(4000 dollar) / 1- 8 delegates free with name display. INR.1.8 lakhs Indian(Cover inside pg ad free)+
- Corporate Organisation US$3500(Foreign) INR.1,60,000/- Indian Upto 5 delegates and one ad plus other facilities mentioned below Free + Video presentations
- US$ 1400(Foreign) INR.25,000/- Indian 1 delegates and one ad.free only.
NB: Sight Seeing Kaziranga world heritage site ,Indian National Park with Dark Beauty Kaziranga Travel from Guwahati ,night stay at Kaziranga with dinner cultural evening and next day with Park Rhino Elephant Safari etc and lunch hour drop at Guwahati . INR 12,000/- extra per person and 18,000/- along with spouse. (Subject to number of delegates)
Payment: Payment to be made DD in favour of GEOMINETECH payable at Bhubaneswar or for direct deposit wire transfer Bank details is
Bank details for direct deposit.:kindly contact before paying.
Bank: SBI POKHARIPUT Branch BHUBANESWAR./ India
IFSC Code: SBIN0010928
SB ACCOUNT NO: 30707108646 in favour Geominetech./
19th Geominetech Autumn Conference
Guwahati OILHSE/ Puri Session/ Sustainability
New Equipment New Technology Management and Safety
6-7-8 Novemeber 2018
OIL / Geominetech-The Indian Mineral Industry Journals
Organized in Association and Invited participation With /
- Indian Bureau of Mines/DGMS
- Ministry Env & Forest.Pollution control Board Central & State
- Indian Institute of Technology, (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad/ Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology,(BHU), Varanasi / NITs/
Indian Mine Managers/ Mining Engineers’ Association/ Kalinga, Bhubaneswar Branch.
FIMI,Geominetech,Centre for Resource
Development and Environment Studies
- Oil India Ltd
- Indian Mine Managers Association
- Directorate General of Mines Safety
- Indian Bureau Of Mines
- Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, CSIR,Dhanbad
- Institution of Engineers(Mining Division)Bhubaneswar
- OSMEngg Alumni Association/National Institute of Small Mines/ IMEJReaders Forum
- Indian Schoolof Mines,Dept of Mining Engg, Engg &Mining Machinery Deptt.
- of Mining Engg. VNIT Nagpur/Surathkal
- Dept of mining Engineering, BHU,IT,Varanasi/IIT Kharagpur.
- National Institute of Rock Mechanics
- Midwest Envitech Ltd/
- Earth Resources Dept,Indian Institute of Technology,Mumbai
- China University./Alaska University./South Illinois University.
- Minemap Australia./SVC,Chicago/South Dakota University
- Laula University of Technology,Maintenance Division ,Sweden
- AWTN,Australia/ CMM International,Germany/PICOR US
- And all major Coal, non Coal, Organisations, Educational Institutions, R&D Organisations, and a few Foreign Companies./Norway,Sweden,Canada,South Africa,Japan,US,etc,
J.K. Hota, Editor,Geominetech-The Indian Mineral Industry Journals
and Org.Secy,Geominetech Conference
MIG 11 Anant Bihar Phase 2, Near DAV School Pokhariput,Bhubaneswar – 751 020,India.
Ph/Fax: +91 674-2352358 (R) Cell Phone +91 99374 97760/ +91 7008005490